Be a part of the Giving!
- Do you want to generate excitement about your nonprofit?
- Do you want to new donors to your nonprofit?
- Do you want to raise your nonprofit’s brand in the community?
- Do you want others to be excited about your nonprofit and the positive impact it makes in our community?
If so…visit: www.bbcfgives.org and register your nonprofit by Jan. 18, 2018 for the second annual Week of Giving
To register your nonprofit for this exciting event please follow these easy steps:
- Visit www.bbcfgives.org
- Click the “Apply Now” Button
- Complete the online Organization Registration
- Once you complete the registration you will receive an email invite to complete and manage your organization’s page for the week of giving
Building off of last years success, Bridge Builders Community Foundations is pleased to announce the Week of Giving from March 19 to 23. This exciting event generates thousands of dollars in donations and maximizes the impact of philanthropy in our area. By taking part, you can help raise money for your nonprofit and increase your donors.
Participating in the Week of Giving can raise your nonprofit’s public image considerably and expand its circle of supporters beyond the usual suspects. No matter an organization’s size or budget, the Week of Giving levels the playing field by giving all organizations the ability to participate.
One of the greatest benefits to participating in the Week of Giving is Bridge Builders Community Foundations’ “matching funds.” We created a fund for this event that will add money to every donation your organization receives during the event.
And we have more bonuses will also be announced soon.
The Community Foundation will hold three kickoff gatherings for nonprofits on Jan 17. At these meetings, you will learn about the Week of Giving and receive a toolkit to assist with your promotion. The time and location of these kickoff events are:
- Venango County — 9am–11am at Transit Building Great Room, 206 Seneca Street, Oil City, PA 16301
- Clarion County — Noon–2pm at Clarion Free Library 644 Main Street, Clarion, PA 16214)
- Punxsutawney Area — 3–5pm at Gobblers Knob, 1548 Woodland Ave., Punxsutawney, PA 15767
Register for these kickoff events here: https://goo.gl/forms/XM4m7HxrmSQI9o3b2
Attendance is not necessary to participate in the Week of Giving, but is recommend. Please register your nonprofit at www.bbcfgives.org by Jan. 18, 2018. Feel free to contact the office with any questions you may have at (814) 677-8687 or firstname.lastname@example.org.