Our 2018 Grant Application will be available from:
Tuesday, July 31, 2018 through Friday, August 31, 2018.
* Arts & Humanities – projects that benefit arts education and arts appreciation, including the performing, visual, and creative arts, as well as cultural and historic projects in our community.
* Education – projects to enhance the education experience for persons of any age, including literacy and lifelong learning.
* Environment & Animal Welfare – projects to protect the environment and to ensure biodiversity, including conservation, protection of ecosystems, agricultural projects, protection of wildlife, and the care of domesticated animals.
* Health & Fitness – projects that promote the physical and emotional health of the community, including medical services, counseling, fitness, and wellness programs.
* Human Needs – projects that give aid, comfort, support or assistance to children and youth, senior citizens, or the indigent.
*Leadership – projects that encourage more effective and impactful leadership in our area
206 Seneca Street
National Transit Building, 1st Floor
Oil City, PA 16301
Monday – Friday: 9AM–5PM
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
312 West Mahoning Street
Punxsutawney, PA 15767
Phone: (814) 677-8687
Trenton E. Moulin
President & CEO
Lauren M. Lupinacci
Kristi L. Stemmerich