Is Your Nonprofit Making the Right Moves to Stay on Track Legally?
This program will utilize the Standards for Excellence Educational Resources:
- The legal responsibilities of the board
- The Legal Checklist – doing an internal legal audit on major areas of compliance at no cost other than staff and board time
- The Fundraising Solicitation and Acknowledgement Checklist – include the legal and regulatory disclosures
- The Annual Checklist to promote the board education in fulfilling their major fiduciary responsibilities on an annual basis
- The Form 990 Public Relations Checklist
Please bring your Form 990.
Presented by: Tish Mogan, Standards for Excellence Director, PANO
Offered in Partnership with Bridge Builders Community Foundations
Event Cost: 10.00 Registration Required
For more information about this event, please contact:
Trenton Moulin, Bridge Builders Community Foundations